There's more on my flickr site.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Transliteracies

Being transliterate. I'm starting a blog, looking at my flickr page, reading emails, that's transliteracy, going between them, integrating them into one activity. Transliterate - going seamlessly across literacies.
Seamless - a good word for webs and textures.
Transliteracy - even better than transdisciplinary, Bob:
It's beyond multi-tasking, where I am also phoning, listening to a message, writing christmas cards and talking to sweetredonion, these are separate activities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joolz said...

Woo hoo. Welcome to the blogosphere. Hope you enjoy it here!!

9:38 pm

 
Blogger Kate said...

Excellent post and I will add transliteracies to my list of things that you learn when you blog.
Keep blogging litrate!

6:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home